Application of WSP 4.0 will open in August. Different from WSP before, there would be no salary cap under WSP 4.0 which means you can apply WSP4.0 for employees with salary more than RM4000! Other than that, employer should show the amount of subsidy WSP4.0 on the payslip or inform their employee in writing.
|Government Economic |
|Application Date||Beneficiary Industry||Maximum Beneficiary |
|Budget 2021||01.01.2021 – 30.06.2021||Travel industry |
|500||Current WSP beneficiary: 3 months |
New applicant: 6 months
|PERMAI||19.01.2021 – 30.06.2021||Industry affected during MCO||500||1 months|
|PEMERKASA||01.04.2021 – 30.06.2021||Travel industry |
Business prohibited during MCO2.0
|500||Current WSP beneficiary & |
Extra 3 months
|PEMERKASA +||01.06.2021 – 31.07.2021||All industry||500||Current WSP beneficiary & |
Extra 1 month
|WSP4.0||01.08.2021 – 31.10.2021||All industry||500||All industry will get 2 months subsidy in Fasa 2 |
Industry under Negative List in Fasa 3 (Exp: Pub, Beauty salon) will get another 2 months subsidy (4 months in total)
FAQ of WSP4.0
1. Who is eligible for WSP4.0?
All industry can apply for WSP4.0
2. How much can I get?
- All industry will get 2 months subsidy in Fasa 2
- Industry under Negative List in Fasa 3 (Exp: Pub, Beauty salon) will get another 2 months subsidy (4 months in total)
- Business sales or revenue of year 2021 decreased by at least 30% compared to any month of year 2019/2020/2021.
- Registered SSM or relevant local authority before 01.06.2021
- Registered and contributed PERKESO before 01.06.2021
- Started business operation before 01.06.2021
- Registered LHDN
- Employee not a beneficiary of hiring incentives
4. What is included in "Salary"?
- Basic Salary
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Maternity Leave, Public Holiday
5. When will WSP4.0 open for application?
01.08.2021 – 31.10.2021
6. What documents needed when applying WSP4.0?
- Employee namelist (according to company size)
- Copy of back statement cover
- Pengisytiharan PSU4.0
- Business Registration Number (BRN)
- Copy of registration of SSM/relevant local authority
7. Do current WSP recipient needs to reapply for WSP4.0?
8. How to check the application status?
Employer can check the status by using reference number or list of approved employers via https://www.myfuturejobs.gov.my.