𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 & 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐒𝐏𝟑.𝟎
Application of Wages Subsidies Programme 3.0 (WSP3.0) is now opened and 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲. The application limit has increased to 𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲.
Apply it before 30.06.2021 if you are under travel & retail industry, don’t miss this chance to get RM 600 subsidies!
FAQ for Apply WSP3.0
𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐒𝐏𝟑.𝟎?
Travel & retail industry (such as hotel operator, aircrew, travel agencies, wholesaler and retail saler).
𝟐. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭?
Current WSP recipient: RM 600 × 3 months
New WSP recipient: RM600 × 6 months
- Business sales or revenue decreased by at least 30% compare to last year
- Registered and contributed SOCSO before 01.01.2021
- Registered SSM or relevant local authority before 01.01.2021
- vStarted business operation before 01.01.2021
- Employee salary not more than RM 4000 per month
- Employee not a beneficiary of hiring incentives
𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐒𝐏𝟑.𝟎 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?
The application period is 01.01.2021 until 30.06.2021.
𝟓. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐒𝐏𝟑.𝟎 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐲?
No, employer is not allowed to retrench employee under WSP3.0 programme. However, reduction of working hours or wages is allowed if the employees agreed.
𝟔. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐒𝐏 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐒𝐏 𝟑.𝟎?
Yes, need to apply if eligible.
𝟕. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬?
Employer can check the status by using reference number or list of approved employers via https://www.myfuturejobs.gov.my.