Bantuan Keluarga Malaysia (BKM)
Bantuan Keluarga Malaysia (BKM) is the government subsidies for B40 & M40 in 2022. Applications for BKM will open in January 2022.
Details of BKM: Bantuan Keluarga Malaysia (BKM)
Application deadline of URUS
Application deadline of URUS is on 31.01.2022. Apply it if you are facing difficulties.
Tax Deduction Extended in 2022
👉Following is the tax deduction that extended the deadline until 2022:
✅SST Exemption When Buying Vehicles – Extended until 30.06.2022
✅Rental Deduction Tax Deduction – Extended until 30.06.2022
✅Commercial Renovation Tax Deduction – Extended until 31.12.2022
✅Tax Deduction on Newly Established Company – Extended until 31.12.2022
✅[email protected] (Additional tax deduction for employees’ accommodation rental) – Extended until 31.12.2022
EPF Member’s Contribution Rate
The government will continue to let EPF members having 9% contribution rate until June 2022.
WHT Implemented for Agents’ Commission Exceeding RM 100k
According to Budget 2022, any agents with more than RM100k commission in one year will be subject to 2% Withholding Tax in the following year.
My50 Unlimited Travel Pass
My50 unlimited travel pass will replace My30 starting from 01.01.2022. Although the My30 pass has been stopped selling, the effective date will end on 30.01.2022.
North-South Highway Support RFID in Jan
The works ministry announced that the main stretch of the North-South Highway, from Penang to Johor, will support RFID toll payments with the opening of RFID-specific lanes starting 15.01.2022.
Extension of School Reopen Date
Affected by the floods, the reopen date of primary and secondary schools in 2022 will be delayed by one week to:
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 (𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐫, 𝐊𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐡, 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐮)
Reopen date: 09.01.2022
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐁 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 (𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬)
Reopen date: 10.01.2022
Holidays in January 2022
- 01.01.2022: New Year’s Day (National except Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis & Terengganu)
- 14.01.2022: YDPB Negeri Sembilan’s Birthday (Only for Negeri Sembilan)
- 18.01.2022: Thaipusam (Only for Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Perak, Putrajaya & Selangor)
- 15.01.2022: PCB (Dec salary)
- 15.01.2022: SOCSO & EIS (Dec salary)
- 15.01.2022: HRDF (Dec salary)
- 15.01.2022: EPF (Dec salary)
- 15.01.2022: CP204 Payment (Exempt for Micro & SMEs until Jun 2022)
- 30.01.2022: CP500 (Sixth payment) (Exempt for Micro & SMEs until Jun)
- 31.01.2022: Audited Report (Company financial year ended June 2021)
- 31.01.2022: SST (Nov-Dec 2021 payment)
- 31.01.2022: CP204 Submission (Company financial year ended February 2022)
- 31.01.2022: Form C (Company financial year ended April & May 2021)