My company has both Malaysian and foreign employees, but we have not registered with the EIS or SOCSO. Can I register with EIS and SOCSO and apply for the WSP on behalf of employees of Malaysian employees only?

Employers must first register or contribute to the EIS and SOCSO before applying for the WSP. This application is entitled to Malaysian citizens only. Employer must also declare the total number of Malaysian and foreign employees**

** Note: The definition of Companies size is based on the number of Malaysian and foreign employees.